Hello Data Citation Community of Practice Participants!
You are invited to participate in the third workshop of the Community of Practice for Complex Data. This community of practice builds on discussions at the AGU Fall Meeting Data FAIR Town Hall, “Why Is Citing Data Still Hard?”.
In this workshop we share three use cases on possible approaches to a “reliquary” – a large collection of digital objects used to assist in citation and credit. These use cases come from work by the small team and now ready to share more broadly.
Title: Data Citation Community of Practice (Third) Workshop
When: October 29, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (15:00 UTC)
Workshop Speakers (draft agenda):
“Reliquary” Use Cases:
- British Oceanographic Data Centre, Justin Buck and James Ayliffe
- German Climate Computing Center/IPCC DCC, Martina Stockhause
- Ameriflux, Deb Agarwal
Discussion and Next Steps
Workshop materials can be found at:
Stall, Shelley, Buck, Justin, Ayliffe, James, Stockhause, Martina, Agarwal, Deb, Coward, Caroline, & Erdmann, Chris. (2021, October 29). Data Citation Community of Practice - 29 October 2021 Workshop. Zenodo. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5641236
Data Citation Community of Practice Website
- Caroline Coward, NASA JPL - Leading the development of the Community of Practice
- Deb Agarwal, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - Leading the scoping of the first use case and will be the use case “owner” for this working session.
- Shelley Stall - AGU Sr. Director for Data Leadership helping to organize and support the effort.
- Chris Erdmann – AGU Assistant Director for Data Stewardship helping to organize and support the effort.